Thanks for the good cry right before I go to bed. It took me back to all those feelings about seeing him in the pictures for the 1st time to you guys coming home and through all the rocky parts too. But that seriuosly seems like it was YEARS ago not just a year and a half. Braiden your Auntie loves you more than you will ever know! You are the best! I love YOU!
Valerie, Josh & Braiden! I forgot, until I saw this, about the significance of the 11th of the month! What a beautiful Montage! I loved every bit of it! I am totally sentimental right now... there are few people I talk to who "really" get what we have been through. Thank you for being those people in our lives! You have supported us in more ways than you know! Happy 18 months!!! :) We love you! Braiden... you have grown sooo much! :) Love, The Houston Family
I can't believe what an amazing journey this has been...for all of us! I feel so blessed to have been able to watch it unfold and see the miracles that God has done in the life of your family. I love you guys!
4 comments:
Thanks for the good cry right before I go to bed. It took me back to all those feelings about seeing him in the pictures for the 1st time to you guys coming home and through all the rocky parts too. But that seriuosly seems like it was YEARS ago not just a year and a half. Braiden your Auntie loves you more than you will ever know! You are the best! I love YOU!
Valerie, Josh & Braiden! I forgot, until I saw this, about the significance of the 11th of the month! What a beautiful Montage! I loved every bit of it! I am totally sentimental right now... there are few people I talk to who "really" get what we have been through. Thank you for being those people in our lives! You have supported us in more ways than you know! Happy 18 months!!! :) We love you!
Braiden... you have grown sooo much! :)
Love, The Houston Family
I love the slide show. Wow 18 months that's awsome.
I can't believe what an amazing journey this has been...for all of us! I feel so blessed to have been able to watch it unfold and see the miracles that God has done in the life of your family. I love you guys!
Post a Comment