I can't believe you were able to capture ALL those different faces. Very cute! Getting back to you about the gymnastics...Ethan will be going to "Youngsters." McKenna has been going for the past year, loves it and Ethan has been wanting to so I finally signed him up. I'm sure Braiden would love it. I can get you more info if you need it. Sorry for the long post, but I lost your email address.
7 comments:
Wow Braiden!!! That sure is a lot of faces to give while camping!!! You are sill too cute though!
Love You!
Auntie Stephie
Oh how I miss that face! However, I'm not sure that sugar on the face constitutes "dirty" :) We love you guys.
Sarah P.
Very cute pics! I can't wait to see him and especially to see him play with Olivia.
Miss ya'll!
He is soooo cute!
I can't believe you were able to capture ALL those different faces. Very cute! Getting back to you about the gymnastics...Ethan will be going to "Youngsters." McKenna has been going for the past year, loves it and Ethan has been wanting to so I finally signed him up. I'm sure Braiden would love it. I can get you more info if you need it. Sorry for the long post, but I lost your email address.
LOVE IT! As a mother, I can totally relate to those faces.
I love them all!!!! What a doll! Great pics with the sun setting at the lake! :)
Sarah
Post a Comment