Tuesday, July 29, 2008

GOODBYE HARLEY :(

DUE TO OUR NEW LIVING ARRANGEMENTS, IT WAS TIME FOR HARLEY TO FIND A NEW HOME. BEING STUCK ON THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE WAS NOT FAIR. HE NOW GETS TO BE AN INSIDE DOG AND WILL HAVE OVER AN ACRE OF PROPERTY TO RUN AROUND ON. HE WILL ALSO HAVE TWO OTHER DOGS TO PLAY WITH. WE HOPE HE WILL ENJOY HIS NEW HOME!


WE WILL MISS YOU HARLEY!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What sweet pictures of Braiden and Harley. I think you guys made the right choice and I think that you all and Harley will be happier. I know though it is really hard in the beggining.

JustEnoughStuff said...

We are so sorry to hear that you had to give Harley up to a new house. You are all in our prayers.

Proudfoot Family said...

Those pictures bring tears to my eyes! I know you made the right choice but, I also know how hard it must be. We love you guys.

Sarah said...

:( I am sorry.. I am sure Harley is happy.... but so hard for you!
Thinking of you!
Sarah