We made the looooong plane ride to St. Petersburg, Russia to meet the best little boy ever! The feelings of anxiety and pure excitement as to where this journey was finally leading us to, are still just so real and AMAZING. What is really amazing is, looking back a year later, I can see now that God was with us the entire time and He was faithful.

5 comments:
Wow! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday you guys were on a plane and we all couldn't wait for you guys to put the first pictures of Braiden up!
Praise God, who is forever faithful!!!!! :)
Love, Sarah H.
Wow, has it already been a year? Braiden has grown so much and is so cute :)
I am absolutely amazed at how time has flown by! I will never forget the day you brought us those first pictures of Braiden in that red and white striped outfit...then just a short while later, you brought him to meet us and he was wanting YOU to try his cookie before he was willing to try it. You were a natural from the very beginning. I love you all so much and am so thankful for Braiden. God bless.
God is so faithful! I can't believe it's been a year!! It has been such a joy to follow your journey.
Post a Comment