This is me and my mommy in the Chicago Airport on our way home from Russia 5 months ago today...
This is me today...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just wanted to say I love seeing all the pictures and updates....even though I haven't commented on very many of your posts (the last might have been when you'd just gotten home from Russia). But I just thought I'd let you know I enjoy coming to your page and checking it out :) I'm so happy for you guys...you and Braiden make the perfect little family!
I can't believe how much he's changed. It's just so amazing how God put him in your life and gave him the best parents he could have ever asked for! You are SO blessed! :)
My how Braiden has changed! I can't believe he has been home for 5 months!!! I love this little guy so much! He just makes all 3 of us laugh. Brooke says that he does a great job entertaining Max during the day and does funny stuff on purpose to make Max laugh. He is such a good big cousin to Max. We love you all and are so blessed to have this little guy in our family!!!
We Love you Braiden Roma, Uncle Bret, Aunt Stephie and Max
I can't believe that it's been 5 months alread! Your family has been blessed so much by Braiden and his little life was changed completely by you. I love you guys!
4 comments:
I just wanted to say I love seeing all the pictures and updates....even though I haven't commented on very many of your posts (the last might have been when you'd just gotten home from Russia). But I just thought I'd let you know I enjoy coming to your page and checking it out :) I'm so happy for you guys...you and Braiden make the perfect little family!
Love,Shawna
I can't believe how much he's changed. It's just so amazing how God put him in your life and gave him the best parents he could have ever asked for! You are SO blessed! :)
My how Braiden has changed! I can't believe he has been home for 5 months!!! I love this little guy so much! He just makes all 3 of us laugh. Brooke says that he does a great job entertaining Max during the day and does funny stuff on purpose to make Max laugh. He is such a good big cousin to Max. We love you all and are so blessed to have this little guy in our family!!!
We Love you Braiden Roma,
Uncle Bret, Aunt Stephie and Max
I can't believe that it's been 5 months alread! Your family has been blessed so much by Braiden and his little life was changed completely by you. I love you guys!
Post a Comment